Call for Papers
We invite you to submit your work to OCCE 2020 which enables you to:
- • Take an active role and be involved in discussions to consider concerns and approaches for the future of technology for empowering teaching, training and professional development with ICT
- • Share knowledge and ideas about the rapidly emerging practices of Computer Science Education (CSE), and the important role that CSE has in educating creators of the future
- • Discuss the importance of ensuring digital equity and access, and how we can achieve this for communities widely
- • Demonstrate and illustrate examples of global and mobile opportunities, used for educational purposes in developed and developing countries
- • Access latest research and business solutions that have been transformed into educational best practice, where outcomes are recognised and identified
- • Offer examples of how inclusive and adaptive technologies have impacted and can impact both society and knowledge
- • Participate with strategy and policy experts, from international agencies, national or regional government, research and academia, and educational advice and practice
- • Network with world-leading teachers, educators, professionals and technologists
- • Be involved in sessions that allow experiences to be shared with others, including leading technology developers, through innovative workshops on learning technologies
- • Present your work, research, developments, policy initiatives, and ideas, so that we can all be inspired by leading examples from our wealth of international contributors and speakers
Please note that all submissions must adhere to the formatting style stated both on the conference website, and on the conference management system.
When submitting a paper or extended abstract, please note that the entry must conform to the style and format defined by Springer.
You can find these details on the main Springer site; the URL is:
This page also has links to the templates you should use in either LaTeX or Word.
Guidelines for authors can be found here: ftp://ftp.springernature.com/cs-proceeding/svproc/guidelines/Springer_Guidelines_for_Authors_of_Proceedings_CS.pdf
Also note that for reviewing purposes, your paper or extended abstract should be made anonymous.